Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #199 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and Welcome to a new 

This week is an easy one for those 
of us who love a Sketch challenge.

I decided to get a little head start
on my Mother's Day cards using this
cute image from the Meljen's Designs Shop


The sweet digital sentiment is "Happy Mother's Day to Everyone"
from Create with TLC.

I took a clean and simple approach to the 
sketch challenge.  I'm looking forward to 
seeing how you interpret the sketch!

Hopefully, this inspires you to print your favorite 
Meljen's image and use the sketch for inspiration.
Be sure to link you project to the challenge blog
for a chance to win 2 Meljen's Images of your choice!
Don't forget to stop by the Blog and see the 
design team inspiration.  I'm sure they have something
fabulous in store for you!

**Be Sure to join us next week for our 200th Challenge Celebration**
(Lots of fun inspiration from the design team and prize giveaways!)

Comments

Barb said…
You did a fantastic job with the sketch, Cynthia! I love your image, the sentiment and all the little hearts sprinkled about. Great layout, too and fabulous coloring, as usual. :)

Hugs,
Barb:)
Love your original take on the sketch Cynthia - the result is fabulously sweet!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Oh, Cynthia, this is so cute! I love your CAS design--really love the frame for that darling image! Fab sentiment and embellies on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny