Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends Challenge - Chocolate and Cake

Happy Friday and welcome to a new
Chocolate & Cake.

The design team is showcasing a couple
of new images today that work perfectly
with our challenge theme.

But first, I want to show you the card
I created using the new release "Boy eating Chocolate":


The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment 
is from Stampendous.  The designer papers are My Mind's Eye
"Oxford Lane".  I added some machine stitching and
a doodled border.  What a fun little image, huh?

Here's a close up of the colored image:





Both of the new release images are adorable and
perfect for lots of projects.



You can find them both in the shop HERE.

Don't forget to check out all of the Design Team inspiration
for this week's challenge on the Jellypark Challenge blog.
While you're there, check out the challenge details
and join the fun!  We'd love to see what you create.

Remember, you don't have to use a Jellypark image,
but we love it when you do AND you receive an
extra entry for prizes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable. Love your colors and that sentiment is just too cute. Happy Valentines!
Chris said…
great job Cynthia, I love your coloring and the flags look super.
Fun image, great sentiment and overall a wonderful card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
I love this image, and you did a great job of coloring it! Love the design, DP, stitching, sentiment, and doodling on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Nancy said…
Wonderful card, Cynthia! You've done a fabulous job of colouring that sweet image, and the sentiment is perfect! lol :o)