Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenge

Happy Friday!
It's time to play along with Unity

I am sharing a layout this week using
the inspiration sketch from the 


Since I had two fun pictures, I replaced one of the
sketch elements with a second photo.
(I hope that's okay!)

I love playing along with the Unity Challenges!
The scrap booking sketch is fabulous inspiration
for me each month.  Sadly, I am SO far behind on
my scrapbooking projects!

I used the following Unity Stamps for my layout:
and
freebie journal tags that came with my 
last Unity order.

Thanks for hopping by and taking a closer look today!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to
win a FWF Unity goodie prize.  Also, be sure to check
the Unity blog for lots more inspiration and a 
fabulous March Madness sale!

Comments

Beejay said…
Great layout! Love the PP and the design!
Love this Cynthia - we have a certain black and white cat who also qualifies for the title 'spoiled'. Love your paper - it is so appropriate!
Blessings
Maxine
Kris said…
As a fellow lab owner this melts my heart. Wonderful layout Cynthia with such a great subject.
Crystal said…
Lovely layout and adorable pup! I love the sketches too and also feel REALLY behind on my scrapbook. I like to tell myself that I've been too busy living to scrapbook about it. :) I still take photos daily and have a scrapbookers obsession with photography and I tell myself that one day when life slows down I'll have time to scrapbook all about it! Anyway, the point of my story is Enjoy Life and scrapbook when possible!
Angeline Choo said…
Gingersnap looks so adorable! What a cute layout for your doggy :)
Sue said…
SO cute Cynthia! Your fur babies are adorable!
Hugs, S
Ruby said…
Very cute layout with the patterned paper to suit the photos. TFS
Anonymous said…
Love your layout. I have that paper & have made leash holders with it. :) Hugs~Patti
Penny said…
Really sweet LO--love those photos! Wonderful DP and sentiment on this design! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny
Dawn Louise said…
Great layout perfect for your sweet pics
Gaylynn said…
Such a cute page. I'm behind in my scrapping too. Cute doggie. :)
Sue D said…
What a fun and cute dog layout.
Julie Odil said…
Ah, a layout! I don't usually see layouts from you, but anything with a beautiful dog catches my eye right away. This is wonderful! You used the sketch to perfection.
StampinCathy said…
This is just adorable.
Scrapper Myra said…
Nice take on the sketch. You know? You dont have to follow it 100%. It is inspiration. Great page.
jennifer mitten said…
Aww, what a cute "spoiled" pup.
Donna K said…
What a precious layout. Gotta love our furry family members!
What a great take on Unity's layout challenge, Cynthia. I like that you used another picture to take the place of a page element. In this way, you have made the sketch your own =).
Rachel said…
oh i love this pae! that paper is a perfect match for the challenge. so sweet
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Miwa said…
This is adorable - the puppy and the layout! Su cute! Thanks for the inspiration - and I think I need to get that pet stats itty-bitty!