Skip to main content

Stella Says Sketch #203 and Simon Says Get Krafty

I'm so glad you've stopped by!
Tonight I have a fun card to share using a newly
released image from Bugaboo called


Aren't they a colorful crew of monsters!
They were colored with Copic markers 
and layered with various designer papers from Stampin' Up!
The sentiment is from Memory box.

Of course, I used this week's Stella Says Sketch:


I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #259:  A Lotta Polka Dots

Thanks again for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

What a fun card Cynthia - love the cheerful colours and monsters and I love your interpretation of the sketch! :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Laura Sterckx said…
Great card! The colors and dots look so pretty! The image looks funny and cute! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty!
Pia S said…
This is sooooo cute! Love these sweet little monsters and your take on the sketch! Well done!
Penny said…
Really cute image, Cynthia! Love your take on the sketch, stitching, and DP, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Cheryl said…
Love this card! I never know what to do when I need a boy's birthday card, but this one would work great. Just might have to get pick up that cute image! Love all the bright monsters with the dark bg, and the zigzag stitching is fab! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!
Virgo5 said…
Oh I love these new Monsters, and you chose such great colours and papers to go along with them, awesome! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!
Min said…
I just LOVE this card! These little monsters!!! :)
We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations
Jen Leeflang said…
Oh my gosh - I LOVE your card!
Thanks so much for joining us for Stella says Sketch #203 - Good luck in the draw.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT