Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Sparks and Anniversary Challenge

I put together a fun clean and simple design
for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks
"Anything Goes" Challenge.

Paper Smooches is also celebrating
their Anniversary this month.
Their are fun giveaways and challenges.
I made this card for their 


I really had fun creating this fun and bright little card.
The image and sentiment are from Paper Smooches Stamps
called "We Totally Click.

The sun rays were sponged with Memento inks
and masked with post it notes.  The final card
size is 3.25 square.  Perfect to slip into a lunch box 
or send as an enclosure card with a gift.  It's difficult
to see in the photo, but glossy accents were added
to the light bulb for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Monika Reeck said…
I love your Idea for the fun and cute challenge on paper smooches this is really cute and great idea with the yellow bg paper you made...I love this cute card...hope you like to see my last card for that challenge on my blog...hugs, Monika
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG!! This is too FUN!! LOVE your takes on the challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
Oh Cynthia this is a stunner - love the simplicity of the design and the fabulous colours you have used in executing it.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
What a darling card, Cynthia! Love the CAS design, the cute image, and the warm colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Wonderful!!! Love this so much, so SUNNY!!!
This is great! I love your inked sun burst - really creative! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!