Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #197 - Love You to Pieces

Happy Thursday and welcome to a new
Meljen's Designs Challenge!

This week we are challenging us to use
paper piecing with your Meljen's Designs 
digital images.  Easy Peasy, right?!

Here's my project using "Little Laundry Line":


I fell in love with this sweet image when I
spotted it in the store.  Of course, you could use
this image for many occasions.  I have combined it
with a sweet digital sentiment from Create With TLC.

Hopefully, this inspires your to print your favorite 
Meljen's image and use the paper piecing technique.
Hope you get a chance to join us this week!

Don't forget to stop by the Blog and see the 
design team inspiration.  I'm sure they have something
fabulous in store for you!

Comments

Barb said…
This is such a sweet card, Cynthia! I love the little gingham clothes...so darling!
Lovely image beautifully paper pieced Cynthia - makes for a really sweet card.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is so adorable.
Penny said…
Perfect image for paper-piecing! Love the CAS design--you are so good at that! :^) Sweet sentiment, too!
Hugs, Penny
veronica said…
Very cute! Love the patterned shorts!
Nicky said…
This is lovely - thanks for sharing