It's Celebration Time!
The 100th follower joined my blog today!
and
I'm on my way to the next big milestone.
As promised, Paulette at Create with TLC has graciously provided
an adorable vintage digital image as a thank you
to my followers.
It's such a sweet little image.
Here is the card that I created:
To grab the image simply click on the image then right click and save.
Thanks so much for joining me! I hope that you get a little
crafty inspiration from my blog. And I really enjoy reading each
of your comments. It means a lot!
Please hop over to Create With TLC and give Paulette a
little love as well for the sweet vintage image.
She puts a lot of effort into the digital products that she
provides. We all really do appreciate the effort!

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Paulette
Hugs,
Sandy
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com
Hugs, Penny
Thank you bloth, you and Paulette for the free image!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)
Lisa D.