Skip to main content

100 Follower Celebration and Show Me Challenge

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and survived the day.

I am trying to get back into the routine after
being away for a couple of weeks.
DH and I just got back from a nice,
relaxing trip to the island of Maui.

I won't bore you to much, but thought 
I'd share a couple of photos before getting to
my post for the night!


Gorgeous Maui sunset taken on the beach behind our condo.


Beautiful hibiscus.  I thought the color was so unusual!

Okay, so I noticed the other day that I am so close to
a really great follower milestone.  Paulette at Create with TLC
has generously offered to provide a fun digital image
as a freebie giveaway to celebrate when my followers reach 100!
So, if you aren't a follower please sign up.
If you are already signed up, let your crafty friends know
to stop by.

Before I go, I also want to share these fun pics with my friends
over on the Sassy Cheryl Show Me Blog.  The Show Me challenge
is a fun way to share whatever you have going on.  You might even
be the lucky winner of a free Sassy Cheryl digital image if you play along!

Comments

Nancy said…
Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos, Cynthia! Hawaii really is an incredible paradise, isn't it?
Congrats on all the subbies! :o)
Wonderful photos Cynthia - what a beautiful place to holiday at - such a contrast to your usual habitation!
Blessings
Maxine
Tlc Creations said…
Let's Party~!~! You are OVER~!.....and on your way to 200~!
Paulette
Desire Fourie said…
Beautiful photos of nature. Pleased to see you have hit 100 Followers xxx
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Penny said…
Gorgeous photos! And congrats on going over 100! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
Ok. . .now see, that's just SO WRONG! I don't even want to comment. hehehehe.
It looks so gorgeous. I'm totally envious. :( Hope you guys had an AMAZING time.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!