It's time for another Sweet 'n Sassy digital challenge!
This week's challenge is to create a pop-up card. Here is what I created this week by using a pop-up card tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers by Beate.
I used "Eskimo Kisses" from the Sweet 'n Sassy digital image store for this card. The sentiment is also digital, but I don't remember where I got it. (Sorry!) The cute couple has been paper pieced and colored with Copic Markers. I applied liquid applique and a fine glitter to the coat trim of the little girl. They have been placed on a Spellbinder heart die which was dry embossed and edged with diamond Stickles. This is my first attempt at a pop-up card, but certainly will not be my last!
| A close up of the cute kissing couple! |
I kept the outside fairly simple and the organza bow is used to hold the card closed. Because of the pop-up, the card is a little thicker than usual. I cut a couple of hearts from felt with the Spellbinder Heart nestibilities.
Don't forget to check the blog for all of the challenge details. Plus, every card you enter throughout September, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. Be sure to play along every week.
Also, be sure to stop by and check out the inspiration from the talented Sweet 'n Sassy design team:
Cynthia Olheiser
(September Guest Designer) <--- THAT's me!
Sarah
Miller (September Guest Designer)
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
This is just adorable, Cynthia! Love the image and the embossed heart you put it on. Love the sparkle and fluff. The front of the card is just beautiful! :^)
Hugs, Penny