Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Challenge #152 - Buttons

This week the Mo's Challenge Blog is asking us to use Buttons.  I had this cute elephant image called "I Forgot" colored and on my craft desk.  This is going to a co-worker who is having a baby girl in a couple of months.  Usually, baby cards don't come easily to me but this one went together in a snap!





The image was colored with Copic markers.   I made a frame using Spellbinders Picot Edge circle and a standard circle for the inside.  I thought the designer paper was just to cute to cover completely!  I added several buttons, baker's twine and a little sentiment from Mike's $1 bin.  Oh, I added a zig zag machine stitched border.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Penny said…
Awwww, so sweet, Cynthia! I love baby cards. This elephant is darling; love that you didn't cover the cute paper up; love the die cut you used; and there's that wonderful stitching again! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Jeni said…
Love this pink and yellow color combo Cynthia! Your card is just darling and your pink elephant is fabulous!! ~jeni :)
This is gorgeous Cynthia - love the pink elephant and the cut-out circle - that dp is really lovely.
Blessings
Maxine
marsha said…
Cynthia, this is just adorable! I love your color palette and your gorgeous pink elephant!
Hugs,
Marsha
Unknown said…
Sooo cute!! I`m loving the baby card! Great colors and coloring :)

Thanks for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge last week. Hope to see you this week too :)

Hugs from Tine