Skip to main content

Sweet 'n Sassy Challenge

Today was the July release of the new Sweet 'n Sassy clear stamp sets.  Korin added to the fun by hostessing a virtual stamping day full of fun challenges.  This card is for challenge #3 to use the following sketch:


And here is the card that I came up with:


The main image is one of the Sweet 'n Sassy digital images called "Ocean Paradise".  I printed the image on Kraft cardstock then colored with Prismacolor pencils and chalks.  The sentiment is from a new set called "Vintage Signs, Summer" by Create with TLC.

This is also for the following challenges:
Sweet 'n Sassy digital challenge to use Beach and Sand - SNSDC61
Sweet 'n Sassy Release Challenge #3 - SNSSJUL12RP03
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge #81

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Comments

Love your card Cynthia - the touches of white really make the whole come to life.
Blessings
Maxine
Hi I'm new to your blog, I found it by blog hopping. Your card is so pretty, it reminds me of summer and vacations. Thanks for the freebie. I am your newest follower. Hugs
Penny said…
Cynthia, I love your take on the sketch! Very nice coloring and colors, and a great way to utilize the sentiment from Paulette! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Theresa said…
Beautiful card. Love your coloring!! Wish I were sitting in that chair.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, I love the card stock for the image Cynthia. It's simply stunning. . . .and I LOVE the coloring. It's gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.
Jennie said…
LOVE this! The pop of white is perfect and great colors with the dp you used!