Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #124

A really quick post tonight with this sweet digital image from Sassy Cheryl called "Sassy Sally's Bluebird".  This week's Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamp challenge was fancy borders.  I hope the machine stitching and Wonky Spellbinder nestibilities makes a "fancy" border.

I colored the digital image with Copic Markers and sponged the edges.  Of course, machine stitching was added to the border of the card and the base panel.  The papers just arrived in the mail are from the Cosmo Cricket mini deck "Baby Jane".  I recently found these little lady bug brads at my LSS and knew they would be perfect with Cheryl's images.

This also qualifies for the following:
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #83
Kraftin' Kimmie - Stitching real or faux #138
Crazy 4 Challenges - Stitching real or faux - C4C146

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Have a great week.

Comments

Penny said…
Cynthia, she is an adorable image--and just right for the colors and papers you chose! I love the stitching--can't seem to make myself do it! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Awww this is beautiful. Love those ladybugs :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Sassy Cheryl said…
Gorgeous Cynthia! What a fabulous b-day card. Of course your coloring is ALWAYS amazing. . . .and the papers and layout that you've chosen are just stunning!
Fancy Borders are SUPER fun! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.
Whimcees said…
HelloW

This is one of my favorite images of Cheryl's - so cute! Your layout and choice of papers is wonderful! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
jkreucher said…
Hi Cynthia! this is fantastic! love your sketch and wonderful coloring on this little darling! sweet as can be! what fun paper designs! happy fun patterns.
Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Fancy Borders challenge this week!
Judy
Dawn said…
just darling! love the papers and stitching too!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia...any snow yet? hehe! That never gets old, does it?! LOL! Your card is fabulous! I love this Sassy Sally image...and your coloring is sooooo pretty! Yummy papers too! I'm tickled to see you again here at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Jeni said…
This is just darling Cynthia!! I love the DP combo and shape you chose. Fabulous coloring too girl!! Thanks for playing along with us again this week. ~jeni :)
Kim O'Connell said…
What a pretty scene you've created! The stitching a nice touch. Love those yellow socks!
Kraftin' Kimmie said…
Such a cute creation! Love the ladybug brad and thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!