Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Challenge #143 - Hugs & Kisses

This week's Mo Manning digital challenge is "Hugs & Kisses".  Of course, I chose to use the adorable "Bronte Kisses" image for the challenge.  Being a furry mom, this is the first image that came to mind!

Here's what I came up with:


The sentiment is wood mounted and by American Art Stamp. I bought it on a recent trip out of state at Hobby Lobby.

Isn't it true that a greeting from your furry friend after a bad day makes everything better?  I thought the sentiment paired perfectly with Mo's sweet image.  I love coloring this image!  It was colored with Copic Markers and outlined with Copic B000.  I am in love with the new Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane mini deck papers that I recently received in the mail.  I added a machine stitched border, bakers twine and a scalloped panel edge with a Stampin' Up border punch.  The finished card is 4.5 inches square.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!  I really enjoy reading your comments.  I hope you have a creative week!

Comments

Theresa said…
So totally adorable! I love the sentiment.
Penny said…
Oh, Cynthia, I totally agree with the sentiment on this card! LOL! Dogs are just the best! :^)
Love the image on this--too, too cute! And the bright colors and patterns make this such a fun, cheerful card--great job! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
That sentiment is so apt for the image you used! love it. Great card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Shannon White said…
Too Darned CUTE!! 8- Just Can't help but smile at these little Sweeties! Love your Darling image and Fabulous sentiment! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon
Carla S. said…
This is adorable, Cynthia! Great coloring of Mo's cute image and pretty papers to go with it!
Pat said…
Hi again, Miss Cynthia!! Another darling card!! Love this Mo image...and that sentiment is absolutely perfect...and, of course, so very true!! I'm so tickled to see you again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank