Skip to main content

Create With TLC Blog Hop - Words, Timeless and Beautiful


Good morning!  The time we've all been waiting for has finally arrived!  It's time for another Create With TLC Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Words, Timeless and Beautiful".  Paulette and the TLC Creations Design Team have lots of inspiration and goodies to share with you today!  If you arrived here from Create with TLC blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning at the Create with TLC blog and hop from there so you don't miss a single thing!  Paulette has generously provided all the digi images we have used on our creations as freebies that you can pick up at every stop.  To download the images, simply click on the image then right click and save it to your computer.

 Here's what I came up with using this sweet vintage image:

The image was colored with Copic Markers.  A Sakura Stardust gel pen was added to the wings of the bird.  Designer papers from Websters Pages were combined with Stampin' Up!  Kraft cardstock for the base.  The image was die cut with Spellbinders Labels 14 then sponged with Memento ink.  A little machine stitching, ribbon and Eva Creative pearls were added to complete the card.

Thanks for hopping by!  Your next stop is Karen and I know she will have some fabulous to share with you today.  

In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete TLC design team list:

Comments

Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Cynthia! I love the embossing and DP! Wonderful use of the image!
Jennifer Scull said…
love your beautiful papers! too funny that I used the exact same die on my image for the hop. :) this is so pretty.
Becky said…
Super cute, Cynthia! Great design...
Hetty said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia. Great coloring and awesome background.
Nancy said…
Your card is beautiful, Cynthia! I really love your colour combination! Thank you!...Nancy :o)
Tlc Creations said…
Cynthia...this is gorgeous~!
Love the colors together.
Thank you for being a part of the new team.
Paulette
Ardilla said…
Very pretty card!
Thanks for the freebie :)
Lisa Lynn said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia. Love the embossing which looks so elegant with the image.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Beautifully done- love the Nestie you used- and the coloring- so pretty! The DSP is perfect. Congrats on the DT at TLC- I look forward to your inspiration!
Penny said…
Oh, my, Cynthia! This is so, so pretty! Love your design, the papers, and the embossing! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Tress said…
Lovely card! Thank you for the free image!
Elaine M said…
Wonderful card - so pretty
Barb said…
Beautiful Card! Thank you for sharing.
BarbaraJ
You cared is beautiful!!!! Love the colors you used!!!
Lovely card...love your embossing! Thanks for the dig...love TLC and Paulette.
Anonymous said…
That card is very beautiful. It makes me think of softness, and gentleness..

Pat K.
Jennifer said…
Your card is gorgeous! I love the embossing and how you've framed and inked around your image!
BEAUTIFUL card! Wonderful job! Thank you for being a part of the DT and the HOP!
Congrats on your DT position, Cynthia! Awesome news! I'm a TLC DT alum myself :) Paulette is wonderful to work with.

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the lovely image.
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥
This comment has been removed by the author.
btw..........I became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog & follow me (if you like what you see).
Thanks a bunch!
Huggies ~ Sharron♥
http://sharrahug.blogspot.com/
marsha said…
Absolutely gorgeous Cynthia! I love your coloring and sponging. Love the sewing and embossing too!
Hugs,
Marsha
- - Sheryl - - said…
beautiful card and shading!
Edwina said…
Your card is beautiful! I love it! I love the colors you used. The diecut is lovely with the image in it. Thanks for sharing your card and the digi. Have a beautiful day. Edwina Brown
Beautiful card! I love all the elements you used on it! thanks so much for sharing your talent with us today. And a special thanks to Paulette for the great image!
Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful card, can't wait to see what other great creaations you come up with.
Unknown said…
Love the card Cynthia! That green is gorgeous!
PashaCou said…
I love the colors you used, it's really pretty.
Bonnie Elliott said…
Love your card - so simple; but, so elegant! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Rosietoes said…
Beautiful card Cynthia - love the embossed paper and the gentle image.
I'm up to my ears reading Dana Stabenow's books at the mo. Feel as though I've been to Alaska as her descriptions are so good. :)
Thank you for visiting my blog.

Edna x
Rosietoes said…
I've tried to leave a comment Cynthia but I'm not sure if it made it or not.
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.
This is a beautiful card, so elegant and gentle. Love the embossing and the way you have coloured the image.
I'm in the midst of reading Dana Stabenow's novels that are very descriptive of Alaska and the way of life. I feel as though I've been there!
Happy crafting,
Edna x
Unknown said…
This is such a beautiful card.
Kathleen said…
Love your card, it is really beautiful. Love the pics of your furry babies. I have a chocolate granddog which looks much like Gingersnap. Very cute. Thanks for sharing all with us.
stampingtink said…
Very sweet! I love the blue and brown together. Gorgeous!
Pauline said…
Beautiful creation... thanks for sharing on the TLC Hop!
Beautiful card! Love the colour of your bkgd dp and the embossing looks fabulous with this image!
Dixieglitzie said…
lovely card...and welcome to TLC :)
Edna Siu said…
wow it is a beautiful design, and your card is sweet.
Skye said…
Really love the colours you used and the sponging around the image. Lovely
Mary Van Skiver said…
the card is beautiful the dies and sponging really set off the image.
Great Job
MARY
Sarah said…
cute card, tfs
Crafting Vicky said…
How wonderful! Love your card.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing a freebie with us and for inviting us to hop. :) Norma W
Sandie R said…
Great card and love the colours.
Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing!
Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing!
Betty Benton said…
Love the colors, the embossing and the word art! Just beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Love it, very nice job! Thank you for sharing.
Carol O
Kelley said…
Great card, Cynthia. Love the layers.
This is so sweet Cynthia - love how you have showcased the image.
Blessings
Maxine
Robin said…
This is absolutely gorgeous
This is so awesome, i love it. thank you for sharing with us. Hugs Cathy
Theresa said…
Gorgeous! Wow this is absolutely beautiful Cynthia.
Scrappin' Annie said…
Love what you have done with this stamps Cynthia
Brooke said…
Great job Cynthia. Thanks for sharing.
hugs,
Brooke
Hi Cynthia - love this image and I love the restful colours you've used on your card. Thanks for sharing! Helen x
Rene said…
Wow, this is so lovely!! WOnderful colours!!
Rene