This time around, Kim found the following inspiration photo for the Sparks Challenge. There is tons of inspiration to be found with this word art photo.

I decided to use the word art and rainbow colors to make the following CAS Birthday card. We have a young man in our church with a birthday coming up soon. I think this will be perfect!
I'm really enjoying the Sparks challenges. It really makes me stretch my creativity and step outside my comfort zone sometimes. The "Sentiment Sampler" from Paper Smooches was used for this Birthday card. Adirondack inks and baker's twine was also used.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look! I always enjoy reading your comments.

I decided to use the word art and rainbow colors to make the following CAS Birthday card. We have a young man in our church with a birthday coming up soon. I think this will be perfect!Thanks for stopping by to take a look! I always enjoy reading your comments.
Comments
-pamela :)