Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #99 - Light Blue and Brown

This week Sassy Jeni set the theme with a color challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge blog. She has challenged us to use light blue and brown. I've combined this challenge with the CPS card sketch challenge for this week.
I was really stumped on the color challenge until I remembered I had the Elegant Soiree Stampin' Up designer series paper in my stash. It was perfect for this challenge! Then I quickly went on a shopping spree and bought a new image called "Sassy Sally Weighs In" at Cheryl's digital store. A little sizing and paper piecing to create the following card. That is what I absolutely LOVE about digital images!

Sally is so thin (and a little knobby-kneed) that I couldn't resist adding the sentiment "This calls for more chocolate" from a Cornish Heritage stamp set called "Weighty Matters".

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Another fun challenge this week with the Sassy Cheryl ladies. I really enjoy reading your comments so don't forget to leave a couple of words!

Comments

Betty Benton said…
Adorable! The sentiment is perfect!
Dawn said…
hehe..so cute and one I've got to have! love the sketch too
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!
Amanda said…
Great card!!! I love the papers you used!!

Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so sweet! I love your beautiful colouring and the design of this card.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Stumped? You? Not possible! Your cards are ALWAYS stunning and gorgeous! Always! And this one is no exception, Cynthia. I just LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Blue & Brown challenge this week.
Darlene said…
Simply adorable Cynthia!!
Ann English said…
Cynthia, this is wonderful and glad you found such an appropriate sentiment!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for Sassy Cheryl's challenge.