Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #116 Anything Goes

This week's challenge over on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog is "Anything Goes". I haven't used this sweet "Pineapple Girl" image for awhile and decided to merge her with a couple of images from Mo's "Beach Elements". I was excited at how easily I merged the images using Paint.net.

The scene was colored with Copic markers and sponged with Memento ink. I'm not very happy with my application of Flower Soft for the sand. I guess I need a lot more practice! Finally, I used an MFT die-namics for the sun.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Comments

Betty Benton said…
Super cute! Bet it makes you want to take off on vacation right away!
FAntastic scene. She's such a darling image.

Smiles!
Gwen
Debbie said…
What a great job of merging. Love the beach scene you created and the sun is the perfect addition . Love it!!!

Hugs
Debbie
Dorcas said…
Very clever! Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Elaine L. said…
How cute this is! It's nice to see a summery scene in the dead of winter! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.