Wow, it's Thursday again and time for another Sassy Show Me for those of us who like to peek at each other's workspace and projects for the week!! Check out the details over on Sassy Cheryl's blog, grab your camera and snap a photo of what's going on this week.
Below is a photo of my workspace this evening. I have a couple of completed projects, as well as, two of the images I recently bought from Cheryl with my gift certificate. (Bless her heart, she was so patient with me this week) Anyway, I got them printed out this morning before work and would believe that I had printer problems?! Of course, when you are trying to accomplish something quickly before going to work. It's hard to see from the small photo, but the two bottom images printed in blue. Why blue?! I did select the color and I didn't get a message the the black ink cartridge was empty.
If you are interested in a short tutorial on the twisted easel card you can check my previous blog post HERE.
Anyway, check back later to see the finished project with Cheryl's newest "I Love you This Much" image. Go check it out, because for this week only the image is $2.00!
On last week's "Show Me" post I mentioned that hubby and I were going camping for the weekend. Well, I thought I would post a couple of photos from the trip. We drove about 2 hours north of Anchorage and camped for two nights. The first photo is one I shot from the highway of the Mat-Su Glacier. You can actually drive right up to the glacier and hike around. It's really an amazing sight!

The last photo is one of me and my boy - Bud. Of course, both of the pups enjoy the 4-wheelers and camping as much as we do. This trip, Bud got to ride with me and our girl-pup Ginger rode with my husband. :-)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have something fun planned for this weekend. Happy 4th!
Below is a photo of my workspace this evening. I have a couple of completed projects, as well as, two of the images I recently bought from Cheryl with my gift certificate. (Bless her heart, she was so patient with me this week) Anyway, I got them printed out this morning before work and would believe that I had printer problems?! Of course, when you are trying to accomplish something quickly before going to work. It's hard to see from the small photo, but the two bottom images printed in blue. Why blue?! I did select the color and I didn't get a message the the black ink cartridge was empty.
If you are interested in a short tutorial on the twisted easel card you can check my previous blog post HERE.
Anyway, check back later to see the finished project with Cheryl's newest "I Love you This Much" image. Go check it out, because for this week only the image is $2.00!
The last photo is one of me and my boy - Bud. Of course, both of the pups enjoy the 4-wheelers and camping as much as we do. This trip, Bud got to ride with me and our girl-pup Ginger rode with my husband. :-)
Comments
Color the blue digis, I bet the results would be real interesting! I like to use brown sometimes, never printed in blue though. I'd like to see what you come up with.
Happy 4th to you and your family.
You know, my BIL was talking about Alaska yesterday when I was at the hospital visiting the baby. He wants to go there in July when it's SO HOT & Humid here in Virginia. Of course he was kidding, but I immediately thought of you. :)
Those photos are amazing of the glacier. GORGEOUS. Looks like you had an amazing time.
Thanks for playing in the SHOW ME fun this week.