I'm Sew Excited!
... that I happened over on to the Moxie Fab World blog and found this fun challenge posted which involves anything sewing themed. Being from a long line of seamstresses, it was only natural to create a couple of projects for the challenge. :-)
This little card was created using a Gina K Designs stamp set called "Sew Pretty".
It's a fun retro sewing themed set designed by Asela Hopkins. I've combined it with October Afternoon papers and Stampin' Up! Kraft as a base. I found these adorable scissor brads at my LSS. The perfect finishing touch!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Hope you have a chance to create a sewing themed card this week for the Moxie Fab challenge!
... that I happened over on to the Moxie Fab World blog and found this fun challenge posted which involves anything sewing themed. Being from a long line of seamstresses, it was only natural to create a couple of projects for the challenge. :-)
This little card was created using a Gina K Designs stamp set called "Sew Pretty".
It's a fun retro sewing themed set designed by Asela Hopkins. I've combined it with October Afternoon papers and Stampin' Up! Kraft as a base. I found these adorable scissor brads at my LSS. The perfect finishing touch!
Comments