Skip to main content

Show Me 27

It's another week of "Show Me" over on the Sassy Cheryl Blog. I'm having trouble with Blogger so I hope that this post works!

I'm visiting family in the lower 48 this week so no stamping projects for me! I have been able to visit a couple of stores -- including Hobby Lobby. The first photo is me with my niece who just turned 1 year old. I came to visit for her 1st birthday party! It was a surprise for my sister who was VERY surprised to see me. We have not seen one another for almost one year! It's been a great visit.
I decided to share my parents current project with you this week. (Sorry, the photos loaded in the opposite order) They have to decided to use a small incubator and hatch some chicks. The day I arrived their first chick hatched. You can see their incubator in the second photo and their 5 little chicks in the first photo. It's really been fun watching them grow this week.







Hope you have a great week! I will be back later this week playing in my stamp room!!






Comments

Barbara said…
Cynthia your niece is so sweet,we havent had young ones around in forever always great to see pics of kids.And the chicks are great that is neat that incubator wish i could have one and hatch my own chicks .Love animals
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh how great is that, that you surprised your sister! Aren't you the best! Love the photo with you and your niece. Super cute. And those chicks. . .too stinkin' cute. I'd love to get my hands on them. Precious.
Have a great time and hope you have a safe trip home.
Shirley said…
Cynthia, what a great Show Me for you this week. I'm babysitting a grandchild and haven't found time to post a blog.