Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #29

It's another week of sharing over on the Sassy Cheryl Blog. I'm a little late posting this week, but it's been CRAZY at my house the past few days! As some of you know, I made a surprise visit for my niece's 1st Birthday party. Before I left, my husband decided we needed to have a garage sale upon my return. Well, Friday morning he announced it was time! Yikes! I quickly priced and gathered what I could on Friday night and we put everything out early Saturday morning. THIS WAS A Project!!



This photo shows one table of my crafting supplies and the second shows our picnic table covered with more crafting supplies! I have been slowly purging my craft room and I'm still not done with THAT project.

We had a beautiful day for the sale and we made more money than I had expected. Unfortunately, the crafty folks must not have seen my ad..... I brought several boxes back into the house for another sale. :(

Glad you stopped by to see my project for the week! If you haven't already, grab your camera and take a picture of your current project HERE. Cheryl and all of the Sassy ladies are curious to see what's going on.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh wow! I love to 'dejunk' but not as soon as I get back from a trip! You certainly had a lot of stuff! Glad you made some $$, but sorry that you had to take some of the stuff back in.
Thanks for showing what you've been doing this week.
Shirley said…
Sorry the crafters weren't out. You have more gumption than me. I'd rather claim the tax deduction.