Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #28

It's another week of sharing over on Sassy Cheryl's blog. Just take a photo of your current project, post it to your blog and share it HERE. It's so easy and you might win a free Sassy Cheryl digital image.

I am still unpacking from my trip to visit family. I haven't had a chance to start any projects in the stamping room so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from my trip. While I was visiting we did lots of laundry, of course. My niece got to share in the fun by posing in the laundry basket!

I know for most of you this is a mundane, everyday task. To me it's a fresh smell of sunshine! I offered to hang out the clothes which I hadn't done since I left home. My mom was more than happy to let me! I love the smell of clean clothes after hanging out in the fresh air and sunshine! Maybe I can get my husband to put out a temporary clothes line for me this summer. It's kind of hard because of the glacier silt which is constantly in the Alaska air. Maybe we'll have to give it a try anyway!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my "project" from this past week! I promise to get back into the crafting mode this weekend.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, I just LOVE that smell! Fresh clothes hanging on the line. I can't do that anymore as our son has such bad allergies. Include me in there too!
Love that you showed this for your SMT post.
Karen said…
Oh hun to me that's one of the best things about summer - that fresh off the line smell when I've just put the bedding back on the bed. Mmmmm.
My little Christine loves sitting in the laundry basket too. Smiles.xx
Shirley said…
I love the smell of sun dried clothes, but I'm spoiled to dryer softness. I have hung out more than my fair share of clothes though. Precious picture of your niece.
Paper Bagley said…
I just got my clothes line out afew weeks ago and love the feeling also...the simple things in life are worth the while...it's true. Your little darling must be the same age as mine, 16 months? Little Toots has been with her Dad alot more for Grandma Toots has a full time job for awhile...miss her lots. Thanks for sharing and giving me a gleam of sunshine...Tootsie