Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #87

This week Dawn challenged us to use our Mo's Digital images to create a Tag AND use our favorite embellishment. You can find all of the details HERE.

I used the adorable Eileen image that I recently purchased from Mo's store. The image was printed directly to the pre-fab tag. I printed the image again on October Afternoon dp and cut out pieces for her scarf, gloves and apron pocket. The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. I've also attempted to make an envelope for the tag. I free-handed it based upon the measurements of my tag.

Finally, my current favorite embellishments are Baker's Twine and felt. I used my MFT die-namics grass die and green felt for the tag. Baker's twine and jute were also used on the tag and envelope.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I really appreciate any comments that you leave!

Comments

Dorcas said…
Hi Cynthia!
THis is really awesome! I love the envelope idea to house a tag . I love the gingham details on her scarf etc, really well done.
Thanks for joining us at Mos!
Elaine L. said…
How cute! I love the paper-piecing and the grass along the bottom! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Jan Hennings said…
so cute and love the design :)