Skip to main content

Pajama Crafter Stamps - Forever Loved

 

I recently rediscovered Pajama Crafter Stamps while browsing Instagram and came across this adorable new set called Forever Loved.  I was instantly hooked!  The set is large enough to almost fill an A2 size card front.  Their stamping quality is fantastic. I colored the image with Copic Markers and added liquid glaze to the light bulb.  

The image was die cut with Unity's Postage Stamp Nesting Dies.  Small pieces of "old school" mulberry paper from Stampendous! and gems from Stampin' Up! finish the project.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations Challenge:  May - Cute Creatures

We Love Stamping:  May - All Creatures Great and Small

Classic Designs:  Furry Friends

Comments

brenda said…
What a very sweet scene you have created with the lovely doggie and such a true sentiment. Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, it's perfect for both themes.

B x
crafty-stamper said…
Gorgeous card, love the really cute image, beautifully coloured and great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x
Crafting Queen said…
Love your image, great colouring. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.
pinky said…
I just lovely everything about this card. What a gorgeous stamp and you have coloured it up so beautifully and that sentiment.....love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Pinky