Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Yellow

 


I'm joining the current Art Impressions challenge to use the color yellow.  I was a recent winner at Art Impressions and chose Kim Hein's adorable Song Birds and Feeders Set.  The image was stamped with my Misti which gave easy alignment for the bird landing on the birdbath.  I used Strathmore watercolor paper and colored with a blender and Tombow markers.
The image was die cut with Spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies.  Cardstock from Stampin' Up! - Basic Grey and More Mustard frame the image.  Seam tape ribbon, dry embossed designer paper from Graphic45, gems and leaf dies from Verve Stamps accent the card.  The sentiment is also from Art Impressions.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #427 Yellow
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Anniversary/Wedding
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Paper Funday Challenge:  AG + Mountains or Coast

Comments

Barb Finnical said…
Very sweet card, Cynthia! I absolutely love those birds and the birdbath. Your background papers are really pretty too, and what really stands out to me is are the extra elements in the right hand corner. I especially love that little card with the numbers on it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!