Skip to main content

HMFMC #436 Anything Goes with option In The Mood For Food

 

I'm sharing a fun Get Well card for the current challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

The image was colored with Prisma color pencils.  While cleaning my craft room I came across this yummy floral paper and ribbon.  I felt like it coordinated perfectly with the image.  To finish, I added a few gems and a doily.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #436 Anything Goes with option In The Mood For Food

PIP Challenge:  #2512 Anything Goes

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends:  #250 Anything Goes  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

 

Comments

Cari S. said…
Beautifully colored Cynthia and the ribbon is a perfect touch! Thank you so much for joining the HMFMC!
April said…
Such a sweet card! I love the doily and ribbon. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
WOW, you have colored up this sweet scene so beautifully. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Pam MacKay said…
Super cute card and fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing over at HMFMC DT Pam
Bunny said…
When we were children my mother would tell all of us that tea was the cure all for everything. I STILL drink it. Mama made it with so much sugar and milk that unfortunately I still love it loaded with milk and sugar. Cream is even better.
Okay, now let me just say that this card is so cute. I love that you got the coloring just right on the cayenne bottle and I do love a blue tea cup. I'm sure she is going to make someone feel better soon. Although I will say it's a little bit of a different tea recipe than the normal. Maybe I should try it. It's a great card and beautifully colored. I love the blue gems you added to the card. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Shelly Schmidt said…
Oh this is such a very sweet image! A great get well card. Love your beautiful coloring! I love my tea! Thank You so much for joining us at the HMFMC!!!