Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #398 CASE that Card

 



I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge to CASE that Card!  My card features AI stamps from their Bird Brain line.  Birdie and Stay in Your Nest were both retired in 2018.  I love this big chicken and he's perfect for so many occasions.  Papers are from Graphic45 Farmhouse and the chicken wire embossing folder is Cuttlebug.  Cheese cloth and enamel dots complete the 5.5 square card.

This is Donna's card who I chose to CASE. You can link to it on Donna's blog HERE.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #398 CASE that Card 

Time Out Challenge:  #283 CASE the Designer

PIP #2510 Anything Goes 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #249 Anything Goes

 



Comments

aussie aNNie said…
What a lovely design and love the beautiful colours x
Tracie said…
What a fun card. I love the layout and the sentiment you used in side the card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Bobby said…
Love that chicken, Cynthia. Looks like she has attitude. Your take on Donna's inspiration is fun and your own design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.