Skip to main content

HMFMC # 435 Anything Goes + option of An Easel Card

 

I'm joining the current challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge with the optional Easel Card.  The sweet image was colored with Prismacolors and layered onto designer papers from Basic Grey Hello Luscious paper pad.

The Happy Birthday die is from My Favorite Things.  A few gems and paper flowers complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC # 435 Anything Goes + option of An Easel Card

PIP #2510 Anything Goes 

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #133 Anything Goes 

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge:  #27 Anything Goes

 


Comments

Sue from Oregon said…
Wow, beautifully colored and designed! Love your paper choices too! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment
Pam MacKay said…
Amazing coloring love the designer paper adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC DT Pam
April said…
What a pretty card! I love the added flowers and design of the card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Donna Walls said…
These adorable mice are colored perfectly, and I love an easel styled card. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We're so glad you shared your lovely card with us and hope you'll share again soon!
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Amanda said…
What an adorable card! I am in awe of your coloring skills with all that shading!! Bravo!! You definitely have an eye for color and detail! That is one fantastic card! Thank you for submitting your card to the Beautiful Blossoms Design Challenge! We look forward to you joining us on the next one! ~ Amanda :)
Helen said…
Such a cute image, beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

Helen x
DT