Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Habakuk 3:19

 


A new challenge is up over at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge blog.  This week's Bible verse is Habakuk 3:19.  My card features a retired set from Stampin' Up and die from Sweet 'n Sassy.



As always, you are welcome to save the word art to your computers; but you are never required to use it in order to play along in our challenges or to win.   We welcome you to share your all your art with us; remembering that Anything Goes as long as it's family-friendly and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment. This includes any type of altered or digital art (not just limited to cards).  You may link up to five (5) projects each week, for a total of ten (10) entries per two-week challenge.

The one and only Pretty Pink Posh is the sponsor for this challenge.   This wonderful store is filled with high-quality adorable stamps, dies and crafting products.  SO SWEET.  You'll LOVE Pretty Pink Posh, and we hope you take the time to stop by and check out their awesome store.  One lucky person will win a very generous $30 gift voucher to spend at the awesome Pretty Pink Posh.

I would like to share my card with the following:

PIP Challenge #2410 Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Challenge:  Week 9 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Craft Friends Challenge:  #255 Anything Goes

Paper Funday Challenge:  #36 Anything Goes or Dies 

Comments

I really can't (ever) thank you enough for your beautiful scripture cards, Cynthia. I do hope that using God's Word on your cards is a blessing to you as you're also doing a good work (and I recognize that it IS work). I appreciate you very much.

I also wanted to tell you about the (very short) Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop that started today. You can hop along for a chance to WIN some great prizes. I hope you will join us. www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen
Carrianne said…
BEAUTIFUL! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Donna Walls said…
Gorgeous card, I love the sentiment and the peaceful scene. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and please share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge