Skip to main content

All Dressed Up Challenge

 

I'm joining the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and Facebook Group - For A Child.  My card features Tractor Boy digital image from All Dressed Up.

The image was colored with alcohol markers, die cut and layered onto designer papers from Stampin' Up!  The die cut and sentiment are from Sugar Pea Designs.

I would like to share my card with the following:

All Dressed Up Challenge Blog:  March Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week #10 Anything Goes 

PIP #2411 Anything Goes  

Paper Funday Challenge:  #36 Anything Goes or Dies 

 

Comments

Donna Walls said…
Ahh, he's such a sweet little Farmer and his little sidekick is so cute too. I like all the details you've added, especially the die cut border. Thanks for playing along and sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you’ll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Rachael said…
I love all the details that match the cute little boy! gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles, I hope you'll play along again soon!
Helen said…
Fabulous colouring and I love the little die cut scene!

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
DT
Aunty Sue said…
Oh wow love this fantastic card those diecuts work so well and thanks for sharing at ADU
You created such a beautiful card! I LOVE it and all the Farm related items and colors! Thank you for playing with us at All Dressed Up Stamps! I hope you come back soon!
Carolyn, DT