Skip to main content

The Paper Shelter Challenge #586 In The Garden

 


I'm joining the current challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.  This week the theme is In the Garden.  My birthday card features the adorable TPS digital image A Piggies Happy Place.  The image was colored with Copic Markers, die cut and layered onto designer papers from Carta Bella Summer Market paper pad.  I finished the card simply with a birthday sentiment from Stampabilities and a lady bug die from Eyelet Outlet.

I would like to share my card with the following:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #586 In The Garden

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Bright and Cheerful 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Add a Sentiment

Polkadoodles Challenge:  Week 9 Anything Goes

 


Comments

Lori Podolsky said…
Such a sweet and adorable card, Cynthia. Love the cheerful colours also. So glad you joined our latest challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT
MeSi said…
I love that piggy and your design. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog