Skip to main content

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #357 Anything Goes or Fruit

 


Hello!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and got a few minutes to get crafty.  

I couldn't resist joining the current challenge at House Mouse & Friends.  Their current challenge theme option is Fruit.  I love this older wood mount House-Mouse Designs stamp called Sleeping with Strawberries (1999 Stampa Rosa, Inc).

I have been practicing with my water coloring skills this week!  So, the image was stamped onto water color paper then water colored with the Altenew Watercolor Essential 12 Pan set.  The image was die cut then layered onto retired designer papers from Stampin' Up!  

My layout inspiration was provided by a Mojo Monday sketch.  I really do miss Julee's sketchy inspiration.  If you are interested you can check out her library of sketches HERE.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #357 Anything Goes or Fruit

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Bright and Cheerful 

PIP Challenge #2334:  Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week #33 Anything Goes  

Comments

A sweet image and so beautifully coloured Cynthia - loving your choice of background papers! A fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
April said…
So cute and beautifully colored! I love the papers and card layout. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
What beautiful coloring and brilliant colors. Look at the belly, think this little mouse had his fill. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Bunny said…
This is colored beautifully and I love the papers you used. Nice layout too. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is so sweet and your coloring is just fabulous! The papers and layout are gorgeous too, beautifully done! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Sue from Oregon said…
the watercolor vibes on this card are amazing! The deep greens are very eye catching! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue Kment