Skip to main content

My Favorite Things - Sweet Birthday Girl

 



Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a great week.  

It's been awhile since I've played along with the challenges at My Favorite Things.  We have been busy with a somewhat complicated kitchen remodel this month.  I've also had design team commitments to keep up with amidst the chaos!

When the yummy color combo and sketch were posted I had to make the time!  I recently purchased a retired MFT stamp and die from the Pure Innocence line called Sweet Birthday Girl.  This sweetie with her pigtails remind me of my niece.  I will be saving this one for her birthday in a few months when she turns 3.  Wow, time sure flies!

The image was stamped onto X-Press It card stock, heat embossed with clear powder, colored with Copic Markers then die cut.  Designer papers are MFT Cool Collab 6x6 paper pad.  Enamel dots and a coordinating sentiment from the set complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

MFT Sketch Challenge #660

MFT Color Challenge #218

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week #33 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week #17 Anything Goes

 


Comments

Such a gorgeous card Cynthia - you have used both the sketch and the colours beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine