Skip to main content

Sweet 'n Sassy Blessings

 

Happy Wednesday!  What a crazy week's it has been already.  And only half way to the weekend.  :)

I created a colorful summer card featuring a digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy called Butterfly & Flower.  Of course, if you follow my blog, you know that I love the convenience and sizing options of digital stamps.  This image was printed onto X-Press It card stock and colored with Copic markers then fussy cut.

The Gelli Print panel was die cut with Sunny Studio's Frilly Frames-Hexagon die.  I then die cut black card stock with the hexagon to layer.  The sentiment is also from Sweet 'n Sassy's Timeless Hymns clear stamp set.  I {LOVE} all of the wonderful hymn sentiments in this set.  We are so blessed that the owner of Sweet 'n Sassy, Korin Sutherland, creates these beautiful sets for us!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Bright and Cheerful

PIP Challenge #2333 Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #8 Anything Goes with Optional Moodboard

 

Stamping Sensations:  August Anything Goes with Optional Moodboard

Comments

brenda said…
Beautifully bright and bold and the lattice cut in black really sets it all off, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
How beautiful Cynthia - loving the bold green gelli print behind the black lattice - the monarch and daisy are gorgeous, and like you I love hymn lines as sentiments, and this is a beauty. Love how everything has come together on this vibrant and beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine
Donna Walls said…
Wow Cynthia, this is a gorgeous card and with such a lovely verse. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Fiona said…
love this, the bold colours are fab and the sentiment is perfect.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Fi
x
This is an absolutely beautiful card. The gelli print background is wonderful and I, too, am a fan of digital images for their versatility. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Kim Hamilton said…
Congratulations Cynthia! You are the recipient of the gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to retrieve your prize!
Lola said…
Gorgeous background and the image really pops.