Skip to main content

Beccy's Place August Release - Daisy Elements

 


The August digital release at Beccy's Place is so fun and versatile.  Daisy Elements is perfect for many occasions.  Both of my cards focus on the summery digital elements of this set.  The first card was colored with alcohol markers and layered simply onto designer paper with a twine bow.

The second card was created completely with the pre-colored digital elements in the set.  Print, adhere to a card base, add twine and done!  Easy Peasy!

The Daisy Elements Digital set comes with digital papers, buttons, floral images, flags and coordinating sentiments.  Oh, and three delivered card fronts for super easy cards or tags! 

My final project started when I discovered a white pillar candle "hiding" in my closet.  I had so much fun creating and "stamping" on the candle.  I used the button and circle flowers from the set.  Finished it with a yellow grosgrain ribbon and coordinating sentiment from the set. 



I printed the digital images onto tissue paper.  It was taped to a piece of copy paper to feed through my printer better.  You can find all of the other steps at this Stamping on Candles Tutorial.

I would like to share my projects with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Bright and Cheerful

PIP Challenge #2333 Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #8 Anything Goes with Optional Moodboard

Stamping Sensations:  August Anything Goes with Optional Moodboard 

 

Comments

brenda said…
More pretty floral creations Cynthia, thanks for sharing another with us at StampingSensations challenge.

B x
Cynthia you have really made some exquisite cards using this set - great work. Love the candle!!
Blessings
Maxine
Donna Walls said…
Absolutely wonderful cards and decorated candle (so clever too). Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
pinky said…
I just love your daisy cards and candles!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
Aimeslee Winans said…
Beautiful floral creations all~!
Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Aimeslee DT