Skip to main content

Allsorts and All Dressed Up Challenges

 


I recently won three digital images from All Dressed Up.  This adorable image is called Bon Voyage.  The digital image includes a stack of luggage on top.  I fussy cut the image and replaced the luggage with a stack of gifts.

The car was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  I applied yellow stickles to the headlights and it layered it onto a gold foiled background.  Lots of sequins and Nuvo drops finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

PIP Challenge #2311 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge:  Week 720 AG or Perfect Pastels 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  #202 Anything Goes

 


Comments

brenda said…
What a colourful and fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
What a stunning card Cynthia - love all the schparkle going on in the background, and how you have replaced the luggage with the gifts. Your colouring is amazing A great result.
Blessings
Maxine
Mervi said…
Fabulous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Helen said…
Fabulous card - love all the colours.

Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x