Skip to main content

HMFMC #384 Anything Goes Option theme More than ONE Fold

 




I'm joining the current House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with the optional theme this week - More than ONE fold.  The inspiration for my fun fold (more than one fold) came from the blog of Shoregirl's Creations.  You can check out her beautiful design HERE. 

My card features the adorable little mice from the Stampendous Mini Spring set.  This is such a fun set with a variety of mischievous mice!  

The image was heat embossed and colored with Tombow markers.  The Spellbinders die cut was mounted onto a small square "hinge" allowing the image panel to unfold and reveal the inside sentiment. Designer papers are from Carta Bella.  Long retired Stampin' Up! Barely Banana and Regal Rose card stock accents the card/cardbase.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #384 Anything Goes Option theme More than ONE Fold

PIP Challenge #2308 Anything Goes 

Craft Galore Encore Challenge:  #109 Anything Goes 

 


Comments

Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is so sweet and I love the papers and sentiment, absolutely gorgeous :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Christine said…
Super cute birthday mousey image gorgeous colours & design papers fab take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
Cynthia what a cute and lovely card you have made

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member
I'm a fan of House Mouse, I'm happy you chose their stamp! I love your coloring too!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara