Skip to main content

Di's Digi Design: Circles Challenge

 


I couldn't resist joining the current Circles Challenge at Di's Digi this week.  It was so much fun to color Di's adorable Bubble and Squeak image.  It was colored with Copic markers and layered onto Basic Grey papers from my stash.

The card includes lots of circles with bubble gems and the Loopy Rings die from Memory Box.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Design: Circles Challenge

Craft Galore Encore Challenge:  #109 Anything Goes 

Polkadoodle Craft Challenge:  Week #8 Anything Goes

Jan's Digi Stamps:  February Anything Goes 

 


Comments

Tracie said…
What a cute card with that adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.
Donna Ellis said…
I can certainly see why this was a fun image to color, Cynthia, and oyur coloring is beautiful! Loving those bubbles in the background, too. Sweet as can be! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Jan Mahew said…
Your Hamster is sure enjoying his bubble bath! Toooo Cute, Cynthis! Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Donna said…
Such an adorable card and great design. So glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. I hope to see you next month! Donna T