Skip to main content

We dare you to create a smile : February moodboard

 


There is a fun inspiration moodboard over at Create A Smile this month.  I chose to use the colors and bird image for my inspiration.

My project features a freebie digital image from Create A Smile called Bird with Coffee.  I love the bold lines and fun design of this coffee image.  Digital images are so fun and versatile!  I printed the coffee cup at 3.5 x 5 inches then fussy cut and mounted it only a small note card.  The cup cozy and heart were paper pieced.  I colored the cup, lid and bird with Copic Markers.  Of course, I had to add a little pom pom to the cute hat!

I would like to share my card with the following:

We dare you to create a smile : February moodboard

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

PIP Challenge #2308 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Things with Wings 

Comments

This is just simply delightful! Makes me want a coffee now! lol. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs
Wwooowww It's a beautiful card!!😍😍 I love the color combination! Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏
Lola said…
How cute. I initially thought it was a die cut, not a digi. Sweet added pom pom!