Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge: Bloom Where You're Planted

 


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge to include flowers, trees, plants, etc.  My bookmark features the AI Garden Wagon Mini Set.

I began by stamping the wagon and flowers on white card stock.  A puffy cloud background was masked and sponged with Memento inks.  The panel scene and base were die cut with Spellbinder Long Classic Rectangle dies.  A punch from my stash was used for the tab and denim ribbon adhered.  A Scripture from Sweet 'n Sassy's In the Psalms set finishes the project.

I would like to share my project with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge:  Bloom Where You're Planted

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

PIP Challenge #2307 Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 7 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Things with Wheels

 

Comments

Gorgeous bookmark. Love the colors you used. Thank you for joining at the Polkadoolde challenge blog.

Renske, Polkadoodes DT