Skip to main content

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #383 Anything Goes Option Doodle It

 



I'm joining the current House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge with the Option Doodle It.  I have used the Stampendous Cling Dream Flower image for my card.  

The image was embossed then colored with Copic Markers.  After die cutting, a doodled frame was created around the image.  I chose lots of blue designer papers from an older MME Moments paper pad to coordinate with the image.  A few blue pearls from my stash finish the card.

I've omitted the sentiment for now.  It's nice to have a general card for any occasion that comes up.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #383 Anything Goes Option Doodle It

Christian Cardmakers FB Group - Weekend Sketch Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Frame It

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Emboss It

The Paper Funday Challenge:  #50 Lots of Layers

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is lovely and I love the papers and colors, fabulous layout too! Blues are my fave color, I just love the whole design of this 💙

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Donna Walls said…
This little house mouse is so sweet, relaxing in that large and gorgeous bloom. Your coloring and card layout are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Sue said…
You had me at blue, my favorite color! Cynthia, your card is adorable and beautifully colored and designed. I love the two papers you chose to go with the sweet image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
April said…
Your card is so cute! I love the card design and the doodled circle. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Oh my goodness, what a fabulous card Cynthia - love your colouring of the image!
Blessings
Maxine
Lola said…
He is so cute and I adore all the blue - especially the blue flower. I too like to leave some cards without sentiment - to decide later.
Marjeta said…
OMG. This is such an adorable card. Love the image and design.
Helen said…
So cute! Love your little House Mouse.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
DT