Skip to main content

AAA Cards #183 One Corner + Create A Scene

 


I couldn't resist creating one more card for the current AAA Cards challenge - One Corner + a scene.  I came across this older set from Stampin' Up called Scene in A Garden.  The little row of rubber boots is so adorable.  

One of my favorite techniques is coloring with my Prismacolor pencils on kraft card stock.  In keeping with the CAS theme, I kept my one layer card very clean and simple with a fun stenciled background.

I would like to share my card with the following:

AAA Cards #183 One Corner + Create A Scene

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #479 - #480

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Favorite Technique 

Comments

I absolutely LOVE the simple and beautiful design of this card, Cynthia. It's everything. Did I mention that I LOVE it? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a blessing to have you share your wonderful art with us. I would love to have you Guest Design for me this year if you're up to it. Just shoot me an email. Thanks again for playing along, and best of luck in the random draw.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Jane said…
Such a sweet line up of boots, love it. Fab use of the corner. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
What a wonderful wee 'scene' Cynthia - love your colouring of it too.
Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
A.Rose said…
Those tiny boots just pull at my heart strings. A beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.