Skip to main content

HMFMC#333 Anything Goes OR option theme "LOVE"

 


I'm joining the current Anything Goes Challenge at House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.  My card features an older House Mouse stamp called Stamp A Kiss.

The image was colored with Copic Markers then die cut.  Designer papers are from Co'ordinations and the embossed panel was in my stash.  A few sequins finish the card.  I have omitted a sentiment to be added when an occasion arises.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC#333 Anything Goes OR option theme "LOVE"

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge:  February Anything Goes   

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #477 - #478

Cute Card Thursday: #672 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Bunny said…
I think this is adorable. I love the "kiss" that the one mouse gets from the other. The yellow background is striking. Very nice. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
This is so cute! I love the colors and your papers. Great coloring too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
Oh my this is such a great way to get a kiss during this time of Covid. How fun your card is! Loving the bright background and sweet image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the little mouse is totally kissable 💋 ;-) the whole design of this is gorgeous :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x