Skip to main content

A Blog Named Hero: February Anything Goes

 


Hero Arts recently released their 2021 Catalogue products.  I saw a sneak peek of the new Lily Pond HeroScape and it went onto on Wish List!   I love how you can easily create a fun scene with all of the HeroScape sets.  This one is no exception!

I started by creating a blended distress ink "sky" base panel.  I used my Misti to create the lily pond scene. Various Tim Holtz distress inks were used:  Mermaid Lagoon for the water, Mowed Lawn & Forest Moss for the lily pads, Memento Lulu Lavender and Lilac Posies for the flowers.

I would like to share my card with the following:


A Blog Named Hero: February Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #479 - #480

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Favorite Technique

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 8 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Anna M. said…
Oh this is so wonderful and dreamy! I love it! This one went into my wish list as well!
Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
A Blog Named Hero Design Team
A wonderful pond scene Cynthia - love the depth in the perspective.
Thank you so much for sharing this stunning creration with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Ana said…
This card is so romantic! It's very, very beautiful!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Ana