Skip to main content

A Blog Named Hero and AAA Cards #183 One Corner + Create A Scene

 


I'm sharing a card with a couple of challenges featuring the newest Hero Arts Kit.  This tropical themed kit is full of fun images and sentiments.  

I started by creating the water using Hero Arts Sea and Sky Stencil and Danube Blue Memento Ink.  The sky was blended with various distress inks.  I chose a few images from the kit for my scene, colored with Copic markers and die cut.  

 

I finished the scene with a coordinating sentiment from the February MMH kit.  Finally, I layered the clean and simple design onto Gina K Passionate Pink cardstock for a pop of color.


 I would like to share my card with the following:

 A Blog Named Hero: February Anything Goes

AAA Cards #183 One Corner + Create A Scene

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #477 - #478

Cute Card Thursday: #672 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Ingen said…
Such a great card!
Anna M. said…
This is absolutely beautiful and your coloring is wonderful! Makes me want to jump into the scene!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge!
Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
A Blog Named Hero Design Team
What a stunning card Cynthia - love your mini-scene in the corner.:)
thank you so very much for sharing this stunning card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jane said…
How that swishy skirt creates movement! Fabulous corner scene. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Carol said…
Love your hula corner design!!! You're making it hard not to get this kit!!!!
Cardsbymaaike said…
Such a stunning corner scene! Love the vibe. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.
Francesca said…
Beautiful scene with a wonderful background! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!