I'm joining the current Mix it Up challenge at Sugar Pea designs. I chose the color option for my card and hoped the first color swatch is gray(?).
Have you seen all of the fabulous inspiration using the new Hey Fall set and Birch Forest Cutaway die? I knew that this set would be perfect for so many occasions including Thanksgiving.
I started by sponging Grape Jelly Memento ink with a scallop die for the cloudy sky. I used Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate with the Birch Forest cutaway for the next layer. The bear was die cut and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended. The sentiment and various images are all from the Hey Fall set.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Sugar Pea Designs: Mix It Up Challenge #72
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #460 -#461
Aud Sentiment Challenge: #261 Fall Sentiment
Digi Choosday Challenge: Week #40 Anything Goes

Comments
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
DT Maz
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
As You Like It Challenge.
Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) x