Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge & AAA Cards Challenge #175

 


Happy Saturday and Happy World Card Making Day!  I hope everyone is getting crafty today.

I'm sharing a clean and simple one layer card featuring a sweet digital image from Gerda Steiner called Warm Fuzzies Bear.  

I started by printing the image onto Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand card stock.  It was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I added some shading with a charcoal pencil and blending stub.  The card was finished with a sentiment from My Favorite Things.


I'm also sharing my one layer card with the current AAA Cards challenge and an optional twist of coffee!

I'm sharing my card with the following:

Gerda Steiner: October Share Your Designs Challenge

AAA Cards Challenge:  #175 One Layer + Optional Coffee

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #458 - #459 

Comments

A beautifully coloured card Cynthia - and a fabulous image too. Love the end result
Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Francesca said…
Super adorable! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!
Jane said…
Aww so sweet! The kraft card just adds to the warm cosy feel too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!