Skip to main content

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Make It Masculine

 


I was a recent winner over at Di's challenge blog.  She has SO many cute images in her shop!  This little guy on the scooter caught my eye called Scootin' Buddy.

I needed a little color therapy last night so I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and baby oil for blending.  It went rather quickly and he was so fun to color!  A sponged cloudy background and out-of-the box die cutting finish this simple card.

The Scripture word art is from Word Art Wednesday.  Karen Murray graciously provides this freebie each week.  Be sure to stop over and check it out!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Make It Masculine

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #458 - #459 

Cute Card Thursday: #654 Anything Goes

Christian Card Makers FB Group 

 
 

Comments

What a gorgeous image Cynthia, and so beautifully coloured too - love how you have paired it with the scripture.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine