Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge - Add a Pumpkin

 


I'm playing along with the current Add A Pumpkin challenge at Di's Digi with this cute image called Wendy Pumpkin.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils.  Memento inks were sponged on the background.  It was layered onto pumpkin papers from JoAnn's and finished with a few epoxy stickers.

I would like to share my card with the following;

Di's Digi Challenge - Add a Pumpkin

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #460 -#461 

Jan's Digi Stamps:  October Anything Goes 

Comments

What a sweetie this image is Cynthia, and I love how you have coloured and mounted it
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this pretty card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jan Mahew said…
Cynthia, Such a sweet and whimsical creation. Love the fall colors! Thank you for sharing your darling creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for at NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Sheryl said…
A lovely colourful card. I love the background and the image is delightful.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog
Wendy said…
Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images 🙂
Wendy x