I'm joining the current Art Impressions challenge with a little woodland hunting scene -- hunting for cake!
I need a card for my Dad's upcoming 75th birthday. He is a deer hunter so I pulled out the fabulous Ole Buck set. This set is full of fun outdoors images and coordinating sentiments.
A birch tree die from SugarPea Designs was used on the base panel. I sponged the sky using Memento ink and a scallop die. The hunters were colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and adhered with foam tape for dimension. If you look closely, you can see a buck hiding in the trees!
Of course, I finished with a fun sentiment and binocular image from the same set.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge - Scenic Route
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #460 -#461
Digi Choosday Challenge: Week #40 Anything Goes

Comments
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this beautifully crafted card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
As You Like It Challenge.